• 1.3 Sex: male
  • 1.4 Age: 19 years old
  • 1.5 Height: 1.85
  • 1.6 Weight: 87 kilograms
  • 1.7 Nationality: Romanian
  • 1.8 Address: -
  • 1.9 Telephone number:   457-5558

LEGAL INFORMATION  (2.0) 

• 2.1 Are you a citizen of Los Santos ?: Yes, I am.
  • 2.2 Do you suffer from any chronic illness?  If so, explain: No, I don't suffer.
  • 2.3 Do you suffer from any physical illness?  If so, explain: No, I do not suffer from any disease.
  • 2.4 Do you think that these diseases can reduce your performance as a potential employee in the Police Department ?: If I had an illness, yes.
  • 2.5 Have you ever been arrested for a murder?  If so, explain: No, I wasn't.
  • 2.6 Have you ever been arrested for a murder?  If so, explain: No, I was not arrested.
  • 2.7 Have you used banned substances in the last two years?  If so, please specify: No, I did not.
  • 2.8 Have you ever received a ticket?  If so, please specify: I have never received such a thing.
  • 2.9 Do you have a valid driver's license ?: Yes, I have a driver's license.
  • 2.9.1 If so, have you ever been suspended ?: No, I was not suspended.
  • 2.10 Are you able to communicate both verbally and in writing in Romanian ?: Of course.
  • 2.11 Do you have language skills in a language other than Romanian?  If so, explain: Yes, I know English perfectly.

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION  (3.0) 

• 3.1 Have you ever applied to the Police Department in the past ?: No, I wasn't.
  • 3.1.1 If yes, please specify the verdict given by the RECRUITMENT AND LABOR DIVISION: Unfortunately I cannot specify because I was not.
  • 3.2 Have you ever sent a job application to another state agency ?: No, I haven't sent it yet.
  • 3.2.1 If yes, specify the agency and the verdict: I did not have.
  • 3.3 Specify any other job you have had: Romanian Post, Fisherman, Advanced Bus Driver, Petrolist.

ARGUMENT AND RECOMMENDATION  (4.0) 

• Why would you want to join the Los Santos Police Department?  (Argue in at least 75 words):   I have always wanted to work in a field where I have the opportunity to grow, to grow on a hierarchical scale and to be able to help people. In that case, I would be very grateful if I could be part of your department. I mention that every time I did my duty as a citizen of this city and whenever it was needed, I helped both the doctors and the police who needed help. At the same time, I am a member of the team and I believe with certainty that I could help the department wherever my help is needed.    
  • What sets you apart from other candidates?  (Argue at least 50 words):  I am a team man, I judge things calmly and I do not act recklessly.  I pay my respects and help my neighbor.  The advantage is that I listen to people's problems and I really want to help.  I am a jumper when needed, but also prompt when needed.  I have in my heart the desire to help our city become a better city, with fewer victims and I want the inhabitants of the city to have more confidence than they have had so far in the department and I can put my shoulder to it.

((  NON-CHARACTER INFORMATION (5.0))) 

• 5.1 First name: Ionut
  • 5.2 Age (  Minimum 16 years REQUIRED  )  : I am 19 years old. 
  • 5.3 City or town of origin: Bucharest.
  • 5.4 How long have you been playing GTA V?  : I have been playing this game for 2 years.
  • 5.5 Since when do you play on the FplayT server?  : about 2 months.
    5.6 How many hours do you have in the game?  (  
    Minimum 100 hours  )  : I have 160 hours. 
  • 5.7 What ID do you have in the game?  : 35626
  • 5.8   Do I understand that once I am accepted by the police I have to stay at least 3 weeks ?:   Yes  /  No: Yes.
  • 5.9   Do I understand that once I am accepted by the police I have to stay at least 1 hour a day ?:   Yes  /  No: Yes, I understand.
  • 5.10   I understand that once I am accepted into the police I am not allowed to be corrupted by either IC or OOC ?:   Yes  /  No: Of course.
  • 5.11   I understand that if I do not comply with points   5.8   5.9 / 5.10  risk of a temporary ban ?: Yes / No: Yes, I understand.        
  • 5.12 Did you read the application information?  : Yes, I read them very carefully.
  • 5.13 Have you read the police regulations?  : Yes, i read it.
  • 5.14 Other information: Thank you for your time.

In Character (IC):
Sir, we want to let you know after your resume has been fully analyzed that you have a chance to get a place in the Los Santos Police Department. 
The next important step will be to go to the Sandy Shores Penitentiary to take the entrance exams for the position of Security Guard.
We advise you to prepare very well because the places in the police are limited!
Signed:
-Borgov Dimitri Nicola

• 2 months later...