• 1.3 Sex: Male
  • 1.4 Age: 17 years old
  • 1.5 Height: 1.85
  • 1.6 Weight: 80 kilograms
  • 1.7 Nationality: Romanian
  • 1.8 Address: -
  • 1.9 Telephone number: 457-5558

LEGAL INFORMATION  (2.0)

• 2.1 Are you a legal citizen of Los Santos ?: Yes, I am.
  • 2.2 Do you suffer from any chronic disease? If so, explain: No, I do not suffer from any chronic illness.
  • 2.3 Do you suffer from any physical illness? If so, explain: No, I don't suffer.
  • 2.4 Do you think that these diseases can reduce your performance as a potential employee in the Police Department ?: In case I had the disease, of course.
  • 2.5 Have you ever been arrested for a murder? If so, explain: No, I wasn't.
  • 2.6 Have you ever been arrested for a crime? If so, explain: I didn't have a license at `Fisherman` and I tried to run away but I learned my mind.
  • 2.7 Have you used banned substances in the last two years? If so, specify: No, I did not.
  • 2.8 Have you ever received a ticket? If so, specify: No, I did not.
  • 2.9 Do you have a valid driving license ?: Yes, I have a valid driving license.
  • 2.9.1 If yes, have you ever been suspended ?: No, my driving license has never been suspended.
  • 2.10 Are you able to communicate both verbally and in writing in Romanian ?: Of course.
  • 2.11 Do you have language skills in any language other than Romanian? If so, explain: Yes, I know English very well because I have taken a lot of `Bilingual` type exams and I have always had a grade of 8.

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION  (3.0)

• 3.1 Have you ever sent a job application to the Police Department in the past ?: No, I have never done such an application before.
  • 3.1.1 If yes, specify the verdict given by the RECRUITMENT AND LABOR DIVISION: I did not.
  • 3.2 Have you ever sent a job application to any other state agency ?: No, it's the first time.
  • 3.2.1 If yes, specify the agency and the verdict: Unfortunately I was not part of it so I could specify something.
  • 3.3 Specify any other job you have had:  Bus Driver, Romanian Post Driver, Petrolist, Truck Driver.

ARGUMENT AND RECOMMENDATION  (4.0)

• Why do you want to join the Los Santos Police Department? (Argues in at least 75 words): I want to join the Los Santos Department because I really like what it does, I consider that the members of this Police Department are very capable and responsible in terms of their maximum activity and seriousness. At the same time, I want to make as many new friends as possible, with whom I can get along very well and socialize with as many people as possible. I really like the idea of confiscating the license, catching criminals and offering fines to players who don't follow the law. I consider it an elite Department that has never failed, being the most respected.
  • What differentiates you from the other candidates ?? (Argues in at least 50 words): I consider that I do not differ from anything without the other candidates, because we are all equal, we all have rights and obligations to respect the law, a nice behavior towards each other, seriousness and determination. I can say that I can `differentiate` myself through my great activity and I don't like to make fun of anything and I am a calm and patient person.

(( INFORMAȚII OUT OF CHARACTER (5.0) ))

• 5.1 First name: Razvan
  • 5.2 Age ( Minimum 16 years MANDATORY ) : I am 17 years old. 
  • 5.3 City or town of origin: Bacau.
  • 5.4 Since when do you play GTA V? : About 3 years. 
  • 5.5 Since when do you play on the FplayT server? : Game for 2 months on this server.
    5.6 How many hours do you have in the game? (
    Minimum 150 hours ) : At the moment, I have 180 hours. 
  • 5.7 What ID do you have in the game? : 24013.
  • 5.8  I understand that once I am accepted in the police I have to stay at least 3 weeks ?:  Yes / No: Yes, I understand
  • 5.9  I understand that once I am accepted in the police I have to stay at least 1 hour a day ?:  Yes / No: Of course.
  • 5.10  I understand that once I am accepted in the police I am not allowed to be corrupted neither IC nor OOC ?:  Yes / No: Yes, I understand.
  • 5.11  I understand that if I do not comply with points  5.8  5.9 / 5.10   temporary ban risk ?:  Yes / No: Yes, I understand this very well.
  • 5.12 Have you read the information related to the application? : Yes, I read them very carefully.
  • 5.13 Have you read the police regulations? : Yes, I read.
  • 5.14 Other information: Thank you for your attention!